Giving The Universe My List

 

 

I've been learning a lot about manifesting. So one day if I am married to someone who is the perfect mix of Ryan Reynolds, Barack Obama, Rege Jean page, Trevor Noah and Vir Das, don't be surprised. I manifested him.

My sister was stressed out about her PR, and we are desperate to meet her, simply because it's been a long time since we've met and i miss my gattu. So one day, my mom and i decide to write down repeatedly "didi got her PR before 31st October" in a book wherein we filled at least fifty pages with it, and guess what, she got her PR approval on 30th October. When stuff like this happens my faith in God is restored and my faith in general grows stronger and hopeful. Trust me, faith and hope are probably the only things keeping me somewhat sane.

To all the atheists reading this, I'm not here to preach anything but you know, while I was having this super intense conversation with myself I realized, no one knows for sure if God exists or not. Is there enough proof? But what's truly beautiful is, it's a little less lonely to feel that someone out there actually cares about you and is taking care of you. Today if life is crap and you write "my life stopped being crappy after 31st October " and you end up receiving the most basic good news on 1st November somewhere you correlate it with what you've been manifesting. So for once you end up appreciating the small things in life, which makes life that much better. So I am a twenty year old, just as anyone, figuring out life myself, but here I am, believing in magic, God, higher power, faith and whatever you want to call it because that is what is keeping me going 😇 So you know, i guess i'll start questioning my faith in God when China is an ass again and releases another stupid variant and we're stuck at home.

Comments

Popular Posts